Meeting & Incentive Travel
Dining Noeul is an Italian restaurant in the Guesthouse Hotel Jijihyang section ofPajuBookcity, northern Gyeonggi Province. It serves various Italian dishes such as pastas, salads, and risottos, as well as Korean beef steaks. The restaurant is suitable for formal meetings or seminars and offers great viewsof the surrounding area. The lounge has capacity for 40 persons and can accommodate buffet-style dining.
- Addressㅣ145, Hoedong-gil, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Priceㅣ13-38,000 won per person
Guest House Jijihyang
Guesthouse HotelJijihyang provides both attractive meeting spaces and areas to simply relax. Its guest rooms are fitted with good-quality bookshelves and its conference rooms have been designed by leading Korean artists. Meeting facilities include a large conference room, multipurpose hall, and an event hall located in the Asia Publication Culture and Information Center, theJijihyang Gallery, and the lobby lounge near the hotel. The conference room in particular can seat up to 250 persons, and seating is adjustable.
- Addressㅣ145, Hoedong-gil, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- PriceㅣAsk for information on the price of rooms
Ara Marina Convention
Located atGimpo Terminal, Ara Marina has held many diverse events, including opening ceremonies, seminars, fashion shows, publication ceremonies, and press conferences. Its two banquet halls can seat up to 400 and 200 persons respectively when arranged in a round-table setting. If the banquet halls and the lobby are used together, the space can fit up to 800. These can be enhanced by the center’s advanced lighting and sound systems, and seats are adjustable.
- AddressㅣArayukro 270-73, Gochon-eup, Gimpo-si, Gyeonggi-do
- PriceㅣEnquire by phone regarding banquet hall rentals
Ahn is a Korean restaurant located in theGoyang Aram Nuri Arts Complex. It provides a course of Korean dishes designed to suit various events, from corporate meetings to small gatherings, and includes a wine service with sommelier. Ahn’s interior design is eco-friendly, and its seminar room includes a beam projector with screen, ideal for presentations.
- Addressㅣ3F, 1286, Jungang-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang–si, Gyeonggi-do
- Priceㅣ32-160,000 won per person for a course meal
TODAY’S is an outdoor barbecue restaurant located on the border between Seoul and Gyeonggi Province and close to BukhansanNational Park, giving dinersspectacular views of the surrounding forest. Banquets and seminars can be held on the restaurant lawn and the outdoor space in general can be used for a variety of events involving buffet meals and barbecues. There is also an indoor space able to seat up to 100 persons, while the outdoor garden can hold up to 200.
- Addressㅣ45-6, Bukhansan-ro 387beon-gil, Deogyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Priceㅣ30,000 won per person for a samgyeopsal buffet; 35-100,000 won per person for a standard buffet; 30-50,000 won per person for a barbecue
Opera Divas is a cultural complex consisting of an Italian restaurant and an exhibition facility. The complex, with its high ceiling and gorgeous interior design, is great for weekday brunches or weekend dinners accompanied by live music and visual effects, as well as a stunning view of the Han River. The restaurant’s wide interior space can accommodate up to 300 persons on the 1st and 2nd floors of the building.
- Addressㅣ141, Haengjusanseong-ro, Deogyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Priceㅣ77,000 won per person for a course meal
Wagyu House is a restaurant with a finely-mowed large garden where users can dine in comfort on highest-quality Japanese beef. Wagyu, the Japanese term for ‘black cows’, is considered the best beef by gourmands the world over forits marbled texture, rich juices, and tender flesh, which the restaurant obtains via grass-fed black cows imported from Australia. There is an indoor space in the restaurant available with maximum seating for 140 persons, and which can be subdivided into several spaces depending on the event. The outdoor garden is suitable forlight refreshments and the family park nearby is perfect for light recreation, as well as being a place to enjoy natural scenery.
- Addressㅣ17-1, Aenigol-gil 43beon-gil, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Priceㅣ59-74,000 won per person for a special course meal
- Business Hoursㅣ11:30a.m. – 11:00p.m. / Open all year round
Located inside the 5-star MVL Hotel KINTEX, Il Lago is an Italian restaurant serving various kinds of breads, Italian dishes, and fine wines. A brunch menu is available from 10:00am to 2:00pm, tea is served from 2:00pm to 5:00pm, and at night, Il Lago turns into a live music bar. In addition, the restaurant’s stylish, modern interior design adds atmosphere to any gathering. Seating at Il Lago includes 14 tables for 4 persons, 5 sofas, and 7 individual chairs.
- Addressㅣ 20, Taegeuk-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Telㅣ 031-927-7677
- Websiteㅣ www.mvlhotel.com
- Priceㅣ30-50,000 won per person
- Estimated Travel Timesㅣ from KINTEX – 5min / 2.03km (by vehicle); from Ara Marina Convention – 15min / 13.52km (by vehicle); from Jijihyang – 21min / 10.1km (by vehicle)
Located on the first floor of the MVL Hotel KINTEX, Zhulin specializes in Guangzhou-style Chinese dishes, including Chinese four-course mealswith Guangdong cuisine as the centerpiece, as well as other authentic Chinese dishes such as Shanghaicrabsand over 150 kinds of dim sum. Zhulin’s high-quality interior design includes a banquet hall with seating for 116 persons, another hall with capacity for 100 persons, a private room with 16 seats, and 2 smaller rooms available for 8 persons each.
- Address | 20, Taegeuk-ro, Ilsandong-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-927-7677
- Website | www.mvlhotel.com
- Price | 70-120,000 won per person for a course meal
- Estimated Travel Times | from KINTEX – 5min / 2.03km (by vehicle); from Ara Marina Convention – 15min / 13.52km (by vehicle); from Jijihyang – 21min / 10.1km (by vehicle)
Outdoor Kitchen is a unique ‘camping’-style restaurant where users can dine as if they were in the great outdoors. Menu fare includes grilled sausages, ribs, pot-steamed rice, and cold soft drinks servedfrom an icebox. The largest camp-style restaurant in the Ilsan area, Outdoor Kitchen is popular with families and large groups seeking to replicate the camping experience, which comes complete withtrailers, shaded areas, colorful camping chairs, and disposable dishes and utensils. The main building can accommodate around 100 persons, the subsidiary building 40 persons, and the terrace area about 40 persons. The parking space at the rear can also be used for an event.
- Address | 41, Tanjung-ro 101beon-gil, Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-925-0992
- Website | http://outdoorkitchen.co.kr
- Price | 20-40,000 won per person
- Estimated Travel Times | from KINTEX – 10min / 3.63km (by vehicle); from Ara Marina Convention – 28min / 18.05km (by vehicle); from Jijihyang – 21min / 8.65 km (by vehicle)
Part ofPaju’sYoueal Leisure Town, PyoPyo specializes in Jeju-style cuisine, including shabushabu, galbijjim (braised short ribs), horse meat bulgogi,and horse meat tartare. The restaurant, which offers stunning lakeside views, can accommodate up to 80 persons inside and 400-500 outside.
- Address | 877, Bogwang-roGwangtan-myeon, Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-948-5501
- Interior seats | 80 persons inside and 400~500 Outdoor seating
- Website | www.youealleisure.co.kr
- Price | 25-35,000 won per person
- Estimated Travel Times | from KINTEX – 51min / 21.80km (by vehicle); from Ara Marina Convention – 53min / 30.55km (by vehicle); from Jijihyang – 44min / 21.97km (by vehicle)
Roast Duck House
Roast Duck House is a restaurant specializing in smoked duck, which comes served with wheat crepes and vegetables. Set within two traditional Korean houses, the restaurant gives off the appearance of a restored heritage site rather than a dining facility, its aged character further enhanced by a crooked pine tree and a small nearby pond. The restaurant provides space for about 150 persons in either table or Korean-style floorseating, and there is a spacious parking lot for large groups.Roast Duck’s outdoor garden is also notable for having a copy of the stele belonging to renowned ancient Korean rulerGwanggaeto the Great, and the restaurant holds an annual memorial ritual to commemorate the king and his accomplishments in order to preserve Goguryeo history for future generations.
- Address | 233-4, Seosamneung-gil, Deogyang-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-962-6655
- Website | http://blog.naver.com/nrmadang
- Business Hours | 10:00a.m. – 10:00p.m., Open all year round
- Price | 45,000 won for a barbecue; 48,000 won for smoked duck (whole)
- Estimated Travel Times | from KINTEX – 32min / 23.10km (by vehicle); from Ara Marina Convention – 25min / 17.20 km (by vehicle); from Jijihyang – 40min / 28.95km
Hanwha Resorts Sanjeong Lake
One of the best resorts in the Pocheon area, Hanwha Resort Sanjeong Lake offers the meeting planner seminar rooms, 2 event halls available for 120 persons and 250 persons respectively, a sauna facility powered by hot springs, restaurants, a multipurpose hall, and an open garden ideal for barbecues. There is also a garden open from May through October every year which can accommodate functions for up to 200 persons.
·A tented space available for up to 100 persons on rainy days
·Outdoor Garden open only from May to June and from September to October, Fridays through Saturdays
- Address | 402, Sanjeonghosu-roYeongbuk-myeon, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-534-5500
- Website | www.hanwharesort.co.kr
- Admission | Enquire for details
- Estimated Travel Times | from Cheongshim – 1 hour, 34min / 67.32km (by vehicle)
Located near Cheongpyeong Lake, Poonglim is a high-quality leisure facility set against a peaceful natural backdrop. It provides a range of facilities, including a restaurant with seating for around 300 persons, a mineral water sauna, 3 banquet halls able to hold100-250 persons (100 for buffet dining), and an open swimming pool. There is also an open-air garden(closed in inclement weather) for which tables seating 6 persons are 60,000 won each.
- Address | 430, Cheonggun-ro Sang-myeon, Gapyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-584-9380
- Website | www.poonglimresort.co.kr
- Price | Phone for room rates
- Estimated Travel Times | from Cheongshim – 42min / 24.37km (by vehicle)
Part of the multipurpose Adonis Resort leisure complex in Pocheon, the Adonis Hotel is a high-quality accommodation facility that provides 76 guest rooms across 5 floors in Standard through to VIP. Meetings and events are possible at the Adonis Hall, able to seat 200 in round-table configuration suitable for banquets and seminars, as well as the Adonis S Hall with round-table seating for 50, and also the outdoor garden with round-table seating for 100. Other facilities include Korean, Chinese, and Western restaurants with buffet breakfasts available, a swimming pool, karaoke center, an art gallery, business center, and free internet.
- Address | 24, Pocheon-ro 2414beon-gil Sinbuk-myeon, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-530-9300
- Website | www.adonishotel.co.kr
- Price | 180-350,000 won
- Estimated Travel Times | from Cheongshim – 1 hour, 34min / 59.38 km (by vehicle)
Sintex La Vie d’Or Resort Interior Banquet Hall
The La Vie d’Or Resort & Country Club is a combined recreational facility that includes five-star hotel accommodation facilities and services, through its main establishment La Vie d’Or and the newly-built Sintex Convention Center, offering a range of amenities as well as a golf course. Banquets are possible at the halls of both the resort and the convention center, depending on the size of the gathering. Located inside the La Vie d’Or Resort are two restaurants that can serve large groups, including the Bistro, which can accommodate up to 200 guests, and Petrus, which can serve 100 guests. Meanwhile, the Sintex Convention Center’s large-scale facilities can accommodate up to 2,000 guests in its spacious lobby and VIP Lounge, and theamply-sized parking lot can hold up to 1,000 vehicles.
- Address | 286, Seja-roJeongnam-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do (Located inside of Sintex La Vie d’Or Resort)
- Tel | 031-352-7150
- Website | www.laviedorresort.co.kr
- Price | Banquet Buffet 30,000 – 50,000 won per person (Minimum 70 guests)
- Estimated Travel Times |
Ibis Ambassador Suwon – 31min/17.23km, Ramada Plaza Suwon – 36min/15.19km, Rolling Hills – 40min/25.34km (by vehicle)
Rolling Hills Hotel
The Rolling Hills Hotel has a range of differently-sized meeting spaces: its grand ballroom can seat up to 300 guests, while the smaller ballroom ‘The Forum Room’ can seat up to 100 guests. Meanwhile, the hotel’s ‘Lean Burn’ and “Theta” rooms are ideal for small meetings, and there are6 differently-sized seminar rooms each installed with a screen and beam projector, making them suitable for small seminars or meetings. The Rolling Hills can also provide catering services, along with equipment and amenities for outdoor events, performances or parties. Guests can also enjoy dishes prepared by a first-class chef at the hotel’s luxuriously-decorated restaurants, bars and lounges.
- Address | 290, Sicheong-ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-268-1000
- Website | www.rollinghills.co.kr
- Price | Outdoor catering menu 50,000 – 65,000 won per person
- Estimated Travel Times |
IBIS Ambassador Suwon – 51min/25.4km, Ramada Plaza Suwon – 54min/26.81km, Sintex – 45min/21.45km (by vehicle)
Ibis Ambassador Suwon
The VersaillesHall, located on the 15th floor of the Ibis Ambassador Suwon, is a refined and modern large-scale ballroom capable of accommodating up to 500 guests. The hall also boasts of a fine view of the city from its windows and is suitable for a wide variety of large-scale events such as seminars, weddings, or specialty conventions. The hotel also offers the Cannes and Montmartrehalls suitable for different types of banquets, both of which are fully equipped for business meetings. Dining is provided by Le Provence, a buffet restaurant that can seat up to 370 guests, and by Le Parisien, a lounge and bar located on the first floor (96 seats).
- Address | 132, Gwongwang-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-230-5000
- Website | www.ibissuwon.com
- Price | Lunch buffet at the Province 31,900 won
- Estimated travel times |
Ramada Plaza Suwon – 10min/2.44km, Sintex – 34min/15.68km (by vehicle)
Ramada Plaza Suwon Hotel
The Ramada Plaza Suwon is the ideal location for holding large and grandiose international meetings and seminars. Its grand ballroom can accommodate up to 500 guests, can easily be partitioned into two, and comeswith the latest audio and video installations. The living room-like interior is modern and cozy, and accompanied by a wide open view of the exterior. During the week guests may enjoy fine Italian dining, coffee and tea, seasonal cocktails, traditional tea, and other light fare with live piano at the hotel’s lounge. In the evenings, guests may entertain themselves with wine, liqueurs and live music at the Lounge &Vistore. The Chinese restaurant Jinmao can prepare banquets for up to 130 guests.
- Address | 150, Jungbu-daero, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-230-0001
- Website | www.ramadaplazasuwon.com
- Estimated travel times |
Ibis Ambassador Suwon – 8min/2.64km, Sintex – 47min/15.12km (by vehicle)
Located in Suwon, the Hotel Castle is prepared for medium to large-scale banquets, and includes a wide hall, guest rooms, restaurants, and saunas. The hotel features ballrooms of varying sizes with the furnishings and seating completely adjustable according to the demands of the event, especially the Crystal Room (250 seats, first basement floor) and the Sapphire Room (120 seats, ground floor) of the main building, and the Noblesse (320 seats, first basement floor) and the Grand Ballroom (640 seats, second floor) of the hotel’s new wing. The Bistro restaurant, located on the first floor of the main building, is an ideal space to share special times. It features a clean and organized interior and serves haute cuisine accompanied by first-class wine.
- Address | 203, Jungbu-daero, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-211-6666
- Website | www.hcastle.co.kr
- Price | The Bistro (For one person – pasta, about 20,000won/ Steak, about 40,000won/ Set menus from 55,000-88,000 won); Bichiwon (For one person – lunch set menus from 33,000 – 165,000 won/ Dinner set menus 44,000 won – 220,000won)
- Recommended Itinerary (estimated travel times) | Ibis Ambassador Suwon – 7min/2.03km, Ramada Plaza Suwon – 2min/555m, Rolling Hills – 57min/26.45km, Sintex – 40min/17.71km (by vehicle)
BonsuwonGalbi has brought back barbecue ribs prepared the old-fashioned Korean way, which is seasoned with salt instead of soy sauce in order to bring out the original flavor of the meat. Guests will enjoy the unique taste of tender meat grilled on charcoal resulting in a light and savory flavor. The incomparable doenjangjjigae that comes served along with the galbiis made using home-made traditional soybean paste in a vegetable and bone broth that has been simmered and reduced. The restaurant has been recently remodeled with an emphasis on sanitation, and the new building features a spotless interior and a large parking lot. BonsuwonGalbi can accommodate parties of 30 to 200 guests in private dining rooms (reservations should be made at least a month ahead).
- Address | 41, 223, Jungbu-daero, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-211-8434
- Website | www.bonsuwon.co.kr
- Price | Galbi 35,000 won, Seasoned Galbi 32,000 won
- Estimated travel times |
Ibis Ambassador Suwon – 9min/245m, Ramada Plaza Suwon – 4min/971m, Rolling Hills – 1hour 2min/26.32km, Sintex – 42min/18.12km (by vehicle)
Shillagalbi only uses light seasoning to prepare its dishes so the resulting flavorsare fresh and delicate. The restaurant boasts 28 years of service and specializes in serving traditional Suwon-stylegalbi(marinated grilled beef ribs). The restaurant can accommodate up to 130 guests in its main hall on the first floor, the VIP Room on the second floor, and private dining rooms on the third floor. Its specialties are galbijeongsik (table d’hote), galbitang(galbi stew), and the restaurant is especially known for its lunch specials. Shillagalbi’s menus are available in English and Japanese, and there are Chinese-speaking staff on-site. Additional amenities include an outdoor terrace, benches and a rooftop garden for guests on the waiting list; and a parking space that can hold up to 70 vehicles.
- Address | 538, Dongsuwon-ro, Yeongtong-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-212-2354
- Website | www.shillagalbi.co.kr
- Price | Galbi (Korean beef) 53,000 won (240g), King Galbi 36,000 won(450g)
- Estimated travel times |
Ibis Ambassador Suwon – 9min/2.67km, Ramada Plaza Suwon 8min/1.55m, Rolling Hills – 66min/26.9km, Sintex – 39min/17.26km (by vehicle)
The Mixed One Buffet&Dining
The Mixed One Buffet & Dining is the first buffet restaurant opened by the star chef Edward Kwon. Each day the buffet features over 250 dishes that reinterpret French, Brazilian, Middle Eastern, Indian and other culinary traditions. Spanning an area of 5,000㎡, about 460 guests can enjoy the buffet simultaneously, and up to 88 guests can be accommodated for a business meeting and dining in a separate room equipped with a screen and beam projector. Service is also available in English and Japanese.
- Address | Second floor of PunglimIwon Plus Building; 170, Seohyeon-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-709-2788
- Website | http://themixedonebuffetbundang.com/
- Price | Weekday lunch 29,000 won, dinner 39,000 won; Weekends and holidays lunch 39,500 won; dinner 42,000 won
- Estimated travel times |
Ibis Ambassador Suwon – 42min/20.71km, Ramada Plaza Suwon 37min/19.21km, Rolling Hills – 63min/44.42km, Sintex – 59min/40.99km (by vehicle)
Okujyeon (Hotel Miranda)
Okujyeon is a premium barbecue garden located on the second floor of the Hotel Miranda, known for its clean air, spa theme park, and green scenery.On the menu are Korean meats, shrimp, sausage, and all types of vegetables that can be enjoyed together. In terms of space, Okujyeon contains a hall that can seat up to 40, a seminar hall for 40, and the “Dadami Room”, featuring 4 private rooms. A 10% discount is offered to hotel guests who use the facility. Advance reservations are recommended.
- Address | 45, Jungnicheon-ro 115beon-gil, Icheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-639-5118
- Website | www.mirandahotel.com
- Price | Pork barbeque – A Set 60,000 won (for 2),
B Set 90,000 won (for 3)
Beef barbecue – C Set 80,000 won (for 2),
D Set 120,000 won (for 3)
- Estimated Travel Times | Konjiam Resort – 29min/14.33km; Miranda – The same facilities (by vehicle)
Suitable for large gatherings and seminars for up to 1,000 guests, SunValley’s grand ballroom is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities in a luxurious loft-style space measuring 1,076 m² and boasting a ceiling of 8.5 meters high.The hotel also offers other rooms suitable for small meetings to large banquets, including the Sejong Hall (up to 300 guests), Crystal Room (up to 90), and the Sapphire Room (up to 80). Cielo, its flagship restaurant, located on the top floor of the building,boasts a spectacular panoramic view overlooking the meandering southern Hangang River. The restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and a selection of the chef’s creations for lunch and dinner.
- Address | 45, Gangbyeonyuwonji-gil, Yeoju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-880-3889
- Website | www.sunvalleyhotel.co.kr
- Price | Breakfast buffet 25,000 won; Lunch and dinner 15,000-38,000 won per person
- Estimated Travel Times | Konjiam Resort – 51min/48.91km; Miranda – 42min/21.88km (by vehicle)
In addition, a host of outdoor facilities make it possible to plan a variety of outdoor events, such as a soccer field with artificial grass, basketball court, high-tech outdoor stage, walking/hiking trails and more. The Italian restaurant La Grotta can seat up to 70, and the Korean restaurant Damha has a total of 104 seats (hall 64, private room 40) and serves barbecue along with a variety of well-presented dishes. Mirasia, located on the first floor of the Village Center, can seat 206 guests and serves both dishes and buffet. The condos, located near an ecological stream, are North American-style, and are ideally-suited to the on-site leisure facilities. Konjiam is the largest ski resort in Gyeonggi, while its spa is considered one of the best in the nation.
- Address | 278, Docheongwit-ro, Docheok-myeon, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 1661-8787
- Website | http://www.konjiamresort.co.kr
- Price | La Grotta 13,000-28,000 won person; Damha 55,000-77,000 won per person for table d’hôte
- Estimated Travel Times | Konjiam Resort – The same facilities; Miranda – 43min/18.22km (by vehicle)
HanokMaeul Korean Restaurant
Located at the foot of Namhansanseong Fortress, this beautiful and scenic restaurant is situated inside a restored traditional Korean house (hanok)reassembled from parts brought in from across the country. It also includes an indoor and outdoor banquet hall with capacity for 100-300 guests, and offers bed and breakfast service in the adjacent hanok nearby. In addition,there is a gallery on-site that exhibits earthenware from a range of Asian countries, including Korea, China, Vietnam, and Thailand, and a range of hiking trails that follow nearby Namhansanseong Fortress, which appeared in the Korean movies Eungyo and Goddess of Marriage. The Youngeun Museum of Contemporary Art is also close by and worth visiting.
- Address | 39, Saeogae-gil, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-766-9677
- Website | www.koreanfolkvilage.co.kr
- Hours | Restaurant – 11:30am-10:00pm
- Price | Hands-on programs (available for groups of 20 or more) – 16,000 won per person
Banquet Hall – 30,000 won per person for meals (reservations required)
- Estimated Travel Times | Konjiam Resort – 33min/21.80km; Miranda – 1hour/35.27km (by vehicle)
Garden of Forest
Garden of Forest offers a time-limited all-you-can-eat beef barbecue. Visitors may eat as much of the tasty and high quality beef from the Hoengseong region as they can within an hour and a half. The restaurant procures its chief ingredient directly from local beef farmers and offers fresh wildpine mushrooms all year round. The taste and smell of this superior meat grilled over hardwood charcoal is outstanding, and the side dishes that are served with it are delicious as well. Special menus are available for large groups, and specific meat cuts can be arranged if specified in advance. The restaurant can accommodate 200 guests inside, 150 outside, and 200 more guests at its newly-built annex, for a total of 550. A garden party is also a possibility at Garden Of Forest’s beautifully-maintained forest garden.
- Address | 756, Jeongyeong-ro, Toechon-myeon, Gwangju-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Tel | 031-767-7676
- Website | www.soop4u.com
- Price | All-you-can-eat special cut beef 82,000 won per person
Special cut (450g) 96,000 won
- Estimated Travel Times | Konjiam Resort – 35min/28.57km; Miranda – 52min/44.59km (by vehicle)