○ Title: ESTC 2017 Ecotourism Fair
○ Date: September 12th(Tue) – 15th (Fri), 2017
○ Venue: Ansan Arts Center (Outdoor Exhibition Area and Indoor Exhibition Halls 1 and 2)
○ No. of visitors: 20,000
– Ecotourism experience and exhibition, Korean food culture experience, Urban Agriculture Festival, etc.
○ Hosts: The International Ecotourism Society, Ansan City, K-water
○ Organizers: Ansan City, Korea Ecotourism Society
○ Sponsors: Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Gyeonggi Provincial Government, Korea Tourism Organization, Korea Culture & Tourism Institute, Korea National Park Service, National Institute of Ecology, Gyeonggi Tourism Organization, Incheon Tourism Organization, Ansan Urban Corporation, Korea MICE Association, Ansan City Tourism Association
□ Exhibition Booths Operation Schedule
※ On the first day (September 12th), the exhibition halls open at 10:20 a.m.
□ Exhibition Booths Arrangement Plan (Layout)
○ Please apply for booth allocation via email (email@example.com) after paying the booth rental fee. You can select a booth number from the remaining booths. Please make sure to check the booth allocation status at the ESTC 2017 website (http://www.estc2017.or.kr) before you apply.
○ The booth arrangement plan can be changed depending on the condition of the event halls.
○ The final booth arrangement plan will be posted on the website (www.estc2017.or.kr ) before September.
□ Booth Design: Changeable
○ Indoor: Basic booth with a size of 3 m × 3 m
○ Outdoor: Mongolia-type tent with a size of 5 m × 5 m
○ Basic services
※ Five name badges that will serve as access pass to the exhibition halls will be provided for an exhibitor (badge does not permit access to the international conference)
※ Please understand that a telephone line and LAN cannot be installed because of the condition of the exhibition halls.
※ Sound devices cannot be used because the international conference will be held near the exhibition halls.
□ Booth Application
○ Application deadline: July 31st, 2017 / accepted in order of application (Application may close early.)
○ Number of booths for applicants: 57
v Except 65 booths out of 122 (16 for indoor and international exhibitors, 49 for urban agriculture festival)
○ Booth rental fee: KRW 1,200,000
○ Booth details: Please refer to the layout above (the booths already registered for the hosts and organizers are not available)
– Outdoor (green boxes): a total of 41 booths (Booths #7, #8, #9, #12,
#13, #14, #27, #28, #30 are not available)
○ Application process
– Download the application form from the ESTC 2017 website(http://www.estc2017.or.kr).
– Submit the filled-out application form and the business registration certificate via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
○ Transfer of booth rental fee
– Account transfer: Nonghyup Bank, 301-0210-6781-61, ESTC KOREA OFFICE
– Please be informed that the ESTC KOREA OFFICE (Organizing Committee) is a nonprofit organization and issues an invoice (additional tax will not be charged).
○ Required documents
– A filled application form, a copy of business registration certificate, logo of your company (ai file)
○ Inquiries: TIES (email@example.com)
○ The outdoor booths are dedicated to activity programs.
– Outdoor: Mainly for activity programs
– Indoor: Exhibition PR and other simple activity programs (recommended)
○ You can sell special products and souvenirs. However, if you are planning for a paid activity program, please consult with TIES in advance.
○ Parking is free.