Korean: 「2017 생태관광 및 지속가능관광 국제컨퍼런스」
English: 「Ecotourism & Sustainable Tourism Conference 2017」
○ Theme: The Global Impact of Ecotourism—The Future of Sea, Forest, and Humans
○ Period: Four days, from September 12 (Tuesday) to September 15 (Friday) 2017
○ Venue: Ansan Culture & Arts Center
○ Scale: 1,000 people from 70 countries (600 from Korea and 400 from overseas)
– Main event: Opening ceremony, sessions by topic (3 days, about 50 sessions), field tour (1 day)
– Side event: Ecotourism exhibition, Korean food culture experience activities, urban agriculture hanmadang event, reception dinner, etc.
○ Field tour – Five courses (Select one.)
○ Hosted by The International Ecotourism Society, Ansan-si, and K-water
○ Organized by Ansan-si and the Korea Ecotourism Society
○ Sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism; Ministry of Environment; Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries; Gyeonggi-do, Korea Tourism Organization; Korea Culture and Tourism Institute; National Park Management Corporation; National Institute of Ecology; Gyeonggi Tourism Corporation; Incheon Tourism Corporation; Ansan Urban Corporation; Korea MICE Association; and Ansan-si Tourism Society
□ Registration Process
○ Application deadline: July 31, 2017 (Monday) / accepted in order of application (Application may close early.)
○ Application for registration: Search in Naver using the key word “Ecotourism Conference” or visit the home page (www.estc2017.or.kr).
※ For registration via e-mail or fax, please contact the Office of the Secretariat.
○ Registration fee: KRW 180,000 for the entire schedule, KRW 120,000 for the two-day schedule, and KRW 60,000 for the one-day schedule
※ All participants will be provided with a field tour opportunity.
※ Please be informed that the Organizing Committee is a nonprofit organization and issues an invoice (additional tax will not be charged).
※ If a depositor is different from the registrant’s name, please be sure to notify the Office of the Secretariat.
○ Payment information for registration fee
– Account name: Ecotourism & Sustainable Tourism Conference Organizing Committee
– Account number: Nonghyup Bank, 301-0210-6781-61
○ Participants are provided with the following:
– Meals: Lunch for all the days of participation, and dinner for the 1st and 2nd days
– Program: All the programs including sessions, field tours, etc.
○ For registration inquiries, please contact the 2017 ESTC Secretariat at the following:
– Tel: 031-481-3922 to 25; e-mail: email@example.com